Wednesday 23 April 2014

And 2

Second day of challenging myself and I keep staring at the clock. Time is tick tick ticking and I need to find words before the day turns.
Instead I'm occupying myself with Netflix and Dr. Who.

It was rainy and cold today. Kids are sleeping . I should be too. Full day tomorrow, spending a good bit of it at my kids school. I don't really mind volunteering there. I've been a stay at home mother for quite a few years now. The occasional day out helping at the school makes me feel like I'm contributing something more.It's not that I think being a mother isn't important, of course I do, but somedays it can be rather...unfulfilling. There are other words I could use to explain just how much I (love) what I do every day, but those can wait for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment